Lopi Evergreen NexGen-Fyre Wood Stove with Pedestal Contemporary Wood Heater
NexGen-Fyre™ takes our non-catalytic wood burning technology to the next level! With NexGen-Fyre™, primary and secondary combustion are harnessed to create the ultimate blended combustion system that produces beautiful, balanced fires with double the BTU range, up to 50% greater heat output, and longer burn times than any other non-catalytic technology.
• Emissions: 1.5 Grams Per Hour
• Heating Capacity:* Up to 2,000 Square Feet
• EPA Tested BTU Range: 12,772 to 70,720 BTUs Per Hour
• Real World BTUs:** See below
• Maximum Burn Time: Up to 10 Hours
• Firebox Size: 2.2 Cubic Feet
• Maximum Log Size: 20-1/2”
• Bypass Damper: Yes
• Weight: 455 Pounds
• Construction: 5/16” to 3/16” Steel Plate
• Efficiency:*** 77.1% HHV
• Glass Area: 183 sq. in (16-7/8” W x 10-7/8” T)
* Heating capacity may vary depending on degree of home insulation, floor plan and ambient temperature zone of the area you live.
** EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your insert to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your fireplace insert with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
*** As tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. HHV = High Heat Value
- 400 CFM Convection Fan
- Outside Air Kit
- GREEN START™ Igniter