- Emissions: 2.0 Grams Per Hour (CORD WOOD)
- Heating Capacity:* Up to 1,200 Square Feet
- EPA Tested BTUs: 12,129 to 59,527 (CORD WOOD)
- “Real World BTUs:”** See Below
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 8 Hours
- Firebox Size: 1.5 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 18”
- Weight: 285 Pounds
- Construction: 1/4” to 3/16” Steel Plate
- Overall Efficiency:*** Up tp 72.4% HHV
- Glass Viewing Area: 15-3/8” W x 8-7/8” H
* Heating capacity may vary depending on degree of home insulation, floor plan and ambient temperature zone of the area you live.
** EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your insert to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your fire-place insert with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
*** Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. HHV = High Heat Value.