42 Apex ™
• Heating Capacity:* Up to 2,500 square feet
• Maximum Burn Time: Up to 12 hours
• Log Length: 24”
• EPA Tested BTU Range: 13,537 to 49,626
• “Real World BTUs”: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your fireplace to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your fireplace with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
• Emissions: 0.93 grams/particulate per hour (Cord Wood)
• Overall Efficiency:** Up to 73%
• Firebox: 3.5 cubic feet
• Weight: 808 Lbs.
• Viewing Glass: 25-5/8“ W x 12-7/8“ H
*Heating Capacity will vary with floor plan, insulation and outdoor temperature.
**Tested and certified using cord wood to the EPA protocol method B415.1-10.